Kale, Cabbage and Apple Slaw
This is a great recipe to make in the fall with fresh, seasonal ingredients and also in the winter when you can get them local also.
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 tablespoon Lusty Monk mustard
- 1 teaspoon balsamic vinegar
- Coarse salt and pepper
- 3 cups mixed shredded kale and red cabbage
- 1 red apple chopped
- 2 tablespoons diced red onion
- In a small bowl, whisk olive oil, mustard, and vinegar.
- Season with salt and pepper. In another bowl, combine kale, cabbage, apples and red onion.
- Drizzle with dressing, and toss to coat.