Thai Broccoli Salad
Make this plant based recipe from local produce from broccoli and carrots come in the late spring and fall!
- 1 1/2 cup chopped broccoli
- 1/2 cup chopped red bell pepper
- 1/2 cup chopped purple onion
- 1/2 cup chopped carrots
- 1/4 cup chopped cilantro
- 1/4 cup peanuts to garnish salad
- Mix broccoli, bell pepper, carrot, chopped cilantro and onion.
- Toss with dressing.
- Garnish with lime wedges, peanuts and additional cilantro!
Makes four servings.
For Dressing for Salad
Mix the following ingredients:
1-2 teaspoons or more sriracha sauce (depending on your heat tolerance)
1 tablespoon soy sauce
1 teaspoon sesame seed oil
1 tablespoon sorghum
1 clove garlic minced
1 tablespoon natural peanut butter
1 teaspoon freshly grated ginger
Juice from one lime