Work With Me
Let’s Work Together to Help You Achieve Your Wellness Goals!
Here Are A Few Ways We Can Work Together
- Create quick, delicious menu plans that you will love to eat!
- Share ideas how to stock your pantry & shop for food.
- Learn to eat mindfully, be more physically active & stress less.
- Find workable Solutions to Reach Your Goals.
- Provide workable solutions & encouragement with the going gets tough.
- Discuss nourishing dining out options & help you determine if nutritional supplements are right for you.
A Registered Dietitian Nutritionist for 20+ years & Areas of Expertise
- Digestive Health (IBS & Celiac Disease), including specialized training teaching the Low FODMAP Diet
- Maintaining & Achieving a Healthy Weight
- Food & Mood Relationships
- Prediabetes & Type 2 Diabetes
- Plant-Based Diets including Vegetarian & Vegan
- Healthy Blood Pressure & Cholesterol Control for a Healthy Heart
- Cancer Prevention & Healthy Outcomes in Treatment
- Food Sensitivities, Allergies & Autoimmune Conditions
- Women’s Health including Polycystic Ovarian Syndrome
- Eating to Maintain Healthy Bones
- Sports Nutrition
- Farm-to-Table Eating & Local Food Nutrition
I am a Provider for Blue Cross Blue Shield, which may cover for your visits!
And offer special packages for those who may not nutrition visit coverage with their insurance.
Worksite Wellness, Group Presentations & Culinary Arts Expertise
I work with several local businesses to create corporate wellness programs for their employees. Companies have included Sierra Nevada Brewery, Town of Weaverville, Union Pacific Railroad, Henderson County Wellness Department, Pergo Flooring, Volvo, City of Asheville, City of Wilson, Carolina Forge. As their wellness nutritionist, I presented hundreds of programs on a variety of health topics for a wide range of audiences. At Duke University Health System, I created a cooking school for hospital employees, cardiac rehab patients and the local community. Contact me for more information how to set up your program!
Innovative Nutrition Education & Other Creative Projects
Exciting programs that I have developed include a seasonal cooking classes using local food for the NC Arboretum and children’s cooking classes and training programs for the Appalachian Sustainable Agricultural Project.
I have also created and led Vine Ripe Nutrition’s Local Food Events which have included handcrafted farm to table cooking classes, food & nutrition workshops, local farmer’s market tours, local farm tours and farm to table restaurant visits.